Sunday, July 23, 2017

LITTLE TIMMY AND THE TAPPERS.

HURTIN' UNITS VS. THE TAP MASTERS.


Game # 11- July 5th, 2017

Hurtin' Units lose 25-22 

Team Record - 6-5-0 

Keogh Park- This season I have struggled  to keep up with the blog. I find that I seam be distracted by other stuff going on and can't seem to get my head into it. So, the best I thing I can do is to say something quickly and move on to the next posting. 

The game before this one, the Units played the Twisters and would come away with a 11-4 win. This game we score 22 runs and lose. WTF! The truth is this game we a real back and forth event, the Tappers would score 5, the Units would score 4, the Tappers would score 2, the Units would score 4... it would be like that all evening long. In the end when the diamond dust settled, the Tappers would walk away with a 25-22 win. 

Next up for the Hurtin' Units is the HTKP tournament. 



No comments: