Monday, June 12, 2017

UNITS SCARY GOOD AGAINST GRUESOMES.

HURTIN' UNITS VS. THE GRUESOME DEVILS.

Game #6 - May 29th, 2017

Hurtin' Units win 21-10

Team Record - 5-1-0

Keogh Park- This season the Gruesomes are not as gruesome. That is to say that Scotty P. has replaced Jens as the co-captain. I guess really what I'm saying is that they still gruesome, but a different kind of gruesome.

Scotty P. once played for the Units (2015), and I can personally say, if anyone is captain material, it's Scotty.

When Scotty played with the Units, he was a great team player, with a very enthusiastic approach to the game. I really enjoyed playing with Scott, still one of my favorite players in the league. There was only one time I didn't enjoy Scott on the field. Back in 2015, when Scott was with the Units, just before the playoffs were about to begin, the Hurtin' Units were having a pre-playoff practise. I was pitching, Scott was batting, Scotty hit a line drive back toward the pitcher's mound and it hit me in the shin just above my shinpad. That  F#%*@!$ hurt!!! It was an instant lump and in the first game of the playoffs I have to wear a hockey shin pad.

In this game against the Gruesome Devils, as luck would have it, I forgot to bring my shin pads. I think I struggled a little in the game by not having them on. Damn you Scotty P.!! 

In this game against the Gruesome Devils, the Units would take an early lead and ride that lead to a victory. 




1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Total


Hurtin' Units
7
4
2
7
0
1
0
21





Gruesome Devils
2
1
0
0
4
1
2
10





The Hurtin' Units next game is Monday June 5th at 9:30pm at Keogh Park vs. The Sons of Pitches. 

No comments: