Tuesday, July 29, 2014

RUNNIN' WITH THE DEVILS.

HURTIN' UNITS VS. THE GRUESOME DEVILS.


Running with the Devils....
Game # 14 -July 22, 2014

Hurtin' Units lose 21-8 

Team Record- 1-13-0

Coventry Park- I'm not really sure what happened, but I had posted the game between the Hurtin Units and the Gruesome Devils on Monday afternoon and when I went on the blog on Tuesday the posting was gone. Needless to say everything I had posted went bye, bye and I'm sure that I can't remember what I said. 

Dealing with the Devils.
I do know that our game was at Coventry Park (C2), and it was at 8:15pm. Our umpire was Lou R.  and we were the home team. 

At game time we had 9 players dressed on the field. I did not play. Bill and Rick were the other missing players. We picked up Pully as a sub, pitcher.

Perfect night to play the Devils. 
I do remember that the Gruesomes beat us up pretty good. I do remember that the skies were full of lightning all around us. 

This has never happened before. I usually scribble down a few notes after each game, but I can't seem to find the notes...I'll chalk this up as a live and learn...  



No comments: